Perkasie Historical Society Museum
The trolley station was constructed in 1912 by the Lehigh Valley Transit Company. The trolley line running through Perkasie was part of the Liberty Bell line connecting Allentown to Philadelphia via Norristown. The Walnut Street side of the station was used as a waiting room and for ticket sales while the rear of the station was used to handle freight. In September of 1951, the trolley operation ceased and the station closed. During the next ten years the building was used by various local businesses before becoming the American Legion and eventually the Perkasie Historical Society Museum.