Cope's Music House
615 Arch Street
The building at 615 Arch Street was constructed for Milton L. Cope in 1902 for his business, Cope’s Music House. Mr. Cope was a dealer in pianos, organs and Victrolas and lived in the house next door at 613 Arch Street (now demolished).
Raymond Cope, the son of Milton, bought the business in 1919. He added Atwater Kent and Zenith Radio lines and provided piano tuning and repair. Later he began selling televisions when they became popular.
When Raymond Cope passed away in 1966 the store closed, and the property was converted into an apartment building.
Reference Perkasie Historical Society archives