Shelly Design Center Parking Lot
610 W. Market Street
This house was constructed at 610 Market Street for Mahlon Myers in 1871.
Samuel Alexy later purchased the house and opened a men’s clothing store. He added a showroom to the front of the building in 1925.
Beatrice and Walter Snyder purchased the building in 1953 and opened Dor-Lin Gifts.
The building was demolished in 1968 during the downtown urban renewal project.
The property is used as a parking lot for Penn Community Bank and Shelly Design Center.
Reference Perkasie Historical Society archives